Saturday, August 7, 2010

Designed 2 Delight Challenge and Double Delight too!

This week we were given this cute image of a Teddy Bear from Designed 2 Delight. Double Delight had a sketch to follow for their challenge this week. I turned the sketch on its' side.This is a progressive challenge from D2D. The first week of every month Faith puts up an image for you to grab for free. If you do a creation with that image, you are sent the following weeks' image from Faith. If you don't have chance to get the image you can go to D2D store and buy it. For my card, I have used papers from K & Company. My card base is from AC Moore. I used gems from the dollar spot at Michael's and used a Martha Stewart punch for the butterflies. Prima flowers and punches from SU round out my embellishments. I also cut out a heart from cardboard, peeled a layer and then colored it with Copics.Leave me some lovin' and have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Kristine said...

Oooo, LOVE THIS!! Love how you turned the sketch and your cute butterflies are awesome on here. Cute colors and papers too! Thanks so much for playing along in our DOUBLE DELIGHT sketch this week! *Ü*

Christine said...

So cute!!! Love your color choices!!!

xx

Jane said...

Your card is so cute. I love the soft colors. Thanks for joining this month at D2D.
Hugs,
Jane

Kathlene said...

Pretty colors and love the butterflies with the sweet little bear. TFS

Sherrie Conner said...

CUTE!!
Great colors and awesome embellishments!!

Kathy W. said...

I like that you turned the sketch sideways, very nice. Great colors too. Thanks for delighting us with your creation!!

Kathy said...

Adorable, love the soft colors. Thanks for playing along with us at D2D this week.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...