Wednesday, August 25, 2010

MPS Hop and Back to School!


Michelle Perkett Studio is in the midst of a blog hop right now. I checked it out yesterday and loved what I saw! Check it out here They are also having a challenge right now to do a "back to school" creation. This is what I did using their Mary Margaret image. I just knew that with a name like that she had to be Irish! LOL! Hence the red hair on my image! I used a retired SU stamp for my tag. The brads I picked up last year at Big Lots. It's amazing what can be found there! I used my Spellbinder die to cut out Miss Mary Margaret. Paper was in my stash. I like the way this card turned out and I hope you do too!
P.S. This card could also be used for a birthday card and heaven knows I always need those (coming from a family of 7 siblings with lots of nieces and nephews!) Leave me some lovin'

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh you did a awesome job coloring MM! The brads are so cute! Thanks for joining us at MPS!
Tammy x

Marilyn Webb said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, love those brads!! Awesome job coloring in MM. Thanks for joining our challenge at MPS, hope to see you again next week!
hugs Marilyn

Claire said...

Awww how cute!! I love your colouring and those brads are gorgeous
Thanks for joining us at MPS, hope to see you again next week
Claire xx

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Oh I love MM and the color of her hair is so original!!!
This card with those brads... Fabulous!
Thanks for playing with us at Michelle Perkett Studio Blog Hop Challenge.
Hope to see your gorgeous work again next week!
xx Marion

Christine said...

Beautiful job coloring the image!!!

xx

Michelle said...

Georgia, this is just darling!! Yes she is actually named after my cousin Mary Margaret and she has red hair and is Irish!:) Love your card so much! Thank you so much for joining us at MPS!!:)

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Georgia your Mary Margaret is so cute, I love your colors and your layout! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Michelle Perkett Studio!

Unknown said...

love your card, the colors are great. i love the little apples.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...