Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sketch Wednesday at TDS




This week's challenge at The Digi Shack is a sketch challenge using the above sketch. I turned the sketch for my card. I used this beautiful horse image to create my card. I love this image... It makes me want to ride a horse on a beach in Hawaii! ( I probably never will, but this card makes me think I am there!) My designer paper is from Recollections. Solid card stock from Bazzil,and I water colored the blue background on water color paper. I added some interest to the blue background piece with a few SU stamps to try and mimac the DP.My image was cut out with Spellbinders deckle die. A few brads, a corner rounder, Copics to color, and an SU punch for the rest of my card. Let me know what you think, and hop on over to The Digi Shack and give the challenge a try! Happy Wednesday everyone!



10 comments:

Marlene said...

Beautiful, Georgia! Love the way you turned the card. Very cool!

Unknown said...

I love your shading on your horse!! Great card!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful! Huh, I never thought to turn the sketch....great job :)

Tammy said...

Beautiful card, Georgia!!

stuffie said...

so pretty!!!! Never thought to flip the sketch!

Lelia Pierce said...

Beautiful job, Georgia!

Hugs,
Lelia

Rleen said...

WOW! Georgia, what a fabulous card! I love how you colored the cute image. Awesome job as always!
Hugs, Arlene

Laurie Unger said...

Nice job! Your the only one who got more creative and turned the sketch1 You go girl!

Amy said...

just got this image. You did a great job with it!

Tricia said...

nice nice nice card ! Love the torn edges around the horse image!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...