Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oldies but Goodies!



These are 2 of the digital images that are up for sale at The Digi Shack. I love them both! I printed out two images of the bird with the worm and reversed the second one so it looks like a tug of war! My monster one was done for a girlfriend who was going thru some rough times and I just wanted to make her laugh. I think it did the trick!
So... check out the images at The Digi Shack and make sure to get ready for the grand Re-Opening of The Digi Shack this Saturday, March 6th!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Your cards are so creative! I love them!!! Too funny, I'm working on the monster image, too!!! Love this!!

Unknown said...

Your tug of war card cracks me up!

Lelia Pierce said...

Bahahahaha! I love that you made it look like they are fighting over the worm. Too funny!

Hugs,
Lelia

PS I'm always a lil batty!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! These are just the cutest images ever!! I adore your coloring and what a blast from the past they are!! :) TFS! HUGS

Pat (mspfd) said...

hehe! Super fun! Love what you did with the image. Great coloring.

Rleen said...

I love your tug of war card, so funny... TFS!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...