Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Going Green...The Digi Shack Way!


Today's Wednesday challenge at The Digi Shack is to go green! You are to make a card, scrapbook layout, or other creation with the main theme of "Green"! And how easy is that! Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone today! I did two cards using green as my main theme. The first one is the TDS image of the "singing shower guy". I used a green napkin to create the shower curtain! How fun is that! "Everything is green on St. Patrick's Day!" This image was a lot of fun to create with!
My next card used the "birthday cupcakes". I used Stickles on the frosting and some glossy finish on the cherries. Both images were colored with Copics.
So... if you want to try your hand at our challenge, head on over to The Digi Shack and give it a go. You just might end up going "green" yourself! Have a great day, don't drink too much green beer and remember to leave me some lovin' !

12 comments:

Rleen said...

Georgia, your cards are fabulous! I love the first one so cute and funny! The curtain looks great! You did a wonderful job on both cards.

Happy St. Patrick Day!
Hugs, Arlene

Mary Duffek said...

Great cards! I love, love, love the first one with the shower curtin. Oh so clever!

Amy said...

LOL! Love your cards. Good job on the shower curtain

Marlene said...

Heeheehee!!! Love the shower dude...and the cupcake is adorable. Awesomeness!

Tammy said...

Both of your card are awesome!! I just love your little shower dude!!

Lelia Pierce said...

You go girl! Love that shower curtain! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Unknown said...

LOL Love your cards they are awesome!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Laurie Unger said...

Totally cute! My fav is the shower one! love it - TFS!

Deanne Clarke said...

Neat cards!!! Love the "shower curtain"!!!

Tricia said...

how clever with the shower curtain! Made me chortle!

Ginger said...

You did great on both of your cards. I love the singing shower guy especially using the napkin - what a clever idea.

AMIT said...

Green cards just great work doing.

home jobs india

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...