Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Challenge at The Digi Shack


Usually Wednesday is a watercolor challenge at The Digi Shack. But this week our challenge is to make a card in a shape you don't usually use. No 4" x 6" cards, or any other sized cards that you always find yourself using! I used the Spellbinders "Label Eight" to find my card size. I used the biggest die for my card size, then used 2 other smaller sizes in the same dies for the rest of the card. This image is called "Bunny with Flower". Isn't he so cute? So head on over to The Digi Shack, pick up an image (or two) and show us what you create! Have a super fun Wednesday everyone and be sure to leave me some lovin' !

13 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable bunny! Your project turned out great!

Rleen said...

Hi Georgia,
Love your fabulous shaped card. Yes, this bunny is adorable I used it too. Awesome jobs as always.
Hugs, Arlene

Tammy said...

Great use of Nesties girl!! I love this card!!

Christina said...

I almost used these same colors!! Love the spellbinders!!! Very cute card :)

Unknown said...

I just love this bunny. Your take on the you rocked!! I just love this shape!!

Hugs~
Ramona

stuffie said...

LOVE the shape! awesome job!!! LOve the bunny!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhhhh SWEET!!

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute, Georgia! Love it! :O)

Hugs,
Lelia

Deanne Clarke said...

Great patterned paper! Your card is cute!!!

Laurie Unger said...

Super job on the challenge! Great minds think a lot on using the labels dies!

Amy said...

Great job! Love this shape.

cr8iveme said...

super cute card.

{hugs}
Mary

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super cute card! Love the shape and your adorable bunny.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...