Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fiesta Time!


Doesn't this cute little horse remind you of a Mexican Fiesta?! I got this digital image over a year ago (and 1 computer ago) so I really don't remember what "shop" it's from. If you can help me out with the info please leave a comment and let me know so I can give "props" where I should....(Rleen helped me out! It came from Paper Cupcakes and is entitled Painted Pony. Thanks Rleen!)
Anyway, on to my card... I used some cute Basic Grey paper from their Sugar Rush line for my background. The matching brad is also from Basic Grey. I used my Spellbinders for the purple frame around the image, pretty "ribbon" from the $1 spot at Big Lots and my Copics and Prisma Markers to color. I made this into a birthday card for my nephew whose birthday is this Saturday. So let me know what you think and be sure to leave me some lovin' !

5 comments:

Rleen said...

Hi Georgia, your card is aweome. I love this cute image too. I remember I got this one, it was a free digi but I forgot where I got it. I never finish my card because I didn't make it on time for the challenge. I'll try to look for it if what store or challenge blog.

Rleen said...

Georgia, it's me again. I just found out the cute image from HERE in Nina's Store.
hugs, arlene

Marlene said...

That Rleen chick is a smart little gaffer, isn't she? ;)

Cool card! Reminds me of a pinata!

Justine said...

Georgia this a a fantastic image, great job. Wow it has been a long time I get thrown off when I go on Holiday but finally getting back into the swing of things

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love how you mirrored the colors of DP on your painted horse. Very pretty card!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...