Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wild About You!


This is the card I made for my oldest child's birthday tomorrow...Erica Lee will be (ouch) 33 years old... I don't know where the years have gone! She is married and has blessed us with two beautiful grandchildren...
For her birthday she asked for a family membership to the Buffalo Zoo. Hence my wild card! The animal images are from Stampin Up. The sentiment from the $1 spot at Michaels.
So ...how about a peek at my Grand babies...


(Doesn't she make beautiful babies!)

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Your grandbabies are beautiful. Cute card - and great idea to go along with the zoo membership gift!

CarlaKH said...

awww what adorable grandkids! Cute card too!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...