Monday, March 22, 2010

Manic Monday Freebie!

Hop on over to The Digi Shack to get a cute image of a barrel! Then make a card or other creation using it and post it to your blog, or at The Digi Shack on SNR, and on PCP, Splitcoast Stampers, etc. Leave us a link so we can check it out!
I made this card by combining 4 different images from The Digi Shack. I used one monkey image on the front of my card here:


And then I used all three of the monkey images available at the shop along with the "freebie" barrel for the inside of my card here:



I colored it with my prisma markers and copics.I added some ribbon, some twine, a few buttons (from Walmart), colored card stock, and a piece of DP for the background (On front of card).

Isn't it so darn cute!? I think this card would be suitable for any age, boy or girl, man or woman...What do you think?

8 comments:

Marlene said...

Ha ha, I LOVE it!!!! Great use of that barrel!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh I love those monkeys.

Tricia said...

you did a FANTASTIC job on this Georgia! wahoo!

Amy said...

HA - GREAT MINDS THINK A LIKE!!! I USED THE SAME SENTIMENT.

CarlaKH said...

What a cute card! Those monkeys are so sassy!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Georgia! This is so darn cute! Love the monkey images.

Tricia T said...

Too funny! What a cute card!

Rleen said...

You did a fabulous job. I need these adorable monkeys too. Another awesome card.
Hugs, Arlene

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...