Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oh Happy Day !


This cute image is from Clearly Delightful...isn't she just precious? Laurie is so talented and her images amaze me! I received this image last month but have been so busy that today was the first chance I had to play with her.I love doing a card "just for the fun of it"...Under no time constraints...Just 'cause I feel like creating! This is one of those times! I even tried my hand at sewing on it! I took a "sick" day from work today for some Dr. tests but then had the rest of the day for myself. I LOVE mental health days! They rock! Have a good day everyone and leave me some lovin' !

4 comments:

Georgia said...

Hi Georgia, Are you on spring break?? Your card is so cute. Love the cute little bird.

Marlene said...

That birdy is stinkin' adorable!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Georgia this card is so cute...and love that little bird image!!! TFS

Hugs,
Terry

CarlaKH said...

absolutely adorable! Love it!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...