Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Watercolor Wednesday Challenge at TDS


Good morning everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day today! Yesterday in Buffalo the weather was amazing! I actually left work without a heavy winter coat on! The snow is slowly melting and the grass is starting to get a little green. Spring can't be far behind! And then we will fall into summer... I am so waiting on summer! I am off of work for the summer( no school!)so I can't wait! My card was done with the cute Adirondack chair that just "screams" SUMMER from The Digi Shack. I water colored the paper behind the chair to make it appear like sky and grass...The crisp bright colors of a fresh summer morning! Why don't you hop on over to The Digi Shack, grab a cute image, do some water coloring (anywhere on your creation) and try the challenge.I can't wait to see what you create!
In the meanwhile...join me and daydream a little today and think about that "wait for summer"! Leave me some lovin'!

10 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous Georgie. Love the papers and the image.
Hugs
Desire

Georgia said...

Georgia, this is a lovely card! I love Adirondack chairs! Would love to have a real one!Enjoy your long weekend!

stuffie said...

what a pretty card!! I am sooo longing for summer!

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card, Georgia!! Your watercolored background looks awesome! We had really nice weather and now it has started snowing again!! Ugh!!!

Marlene said...

Rock on, sistah! This looks fantabulous!

Tricia said...

**sigh** daydreaming with you there, Sistah! Terrific card!

Lelia Pierce said...

Nice job girl! Love the background you did too!

Hugs,
Lelia

Rleen said...

This is awesome! I love the Adirondack chair, yes bring here in Hawaii beach and we wait for the summer to come :)
You did a fabulous job! TFS!

Unknown said...

Love how you water colored the chair!! Looks so real!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Amy said...

Love the background! Great choice to use watercolor for sky and grass, It looks great. I'm going to have to try that. I love the adirondack chair.....one of my favs

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...