Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hang in There!


Well, I did another card "just cause I wanted to". I love creating without any constraints or time frames! I did this card using a cute Stupendous stamp, my Cuttlebug with polka dot embossing folder and a cardboard oval frame that I made for the template to go around my image. I also used; some lace doilies, Tim Holtz walnut inks, a paper bag(for cutting the tag), Basic Gray dp,a stamp from Michael's $1 spot, An SU stamp,my Copics, and some twine. Phew!Once you start creating I guess you just go on "auto-pilot and grab whatever you think "works"! I like how this turned out...how about you?

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee so cute.

Georgia said...

I love how you used your Cuttlebug! I will have to try that!! Hope you had a great time last night with the grandkids.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...