Friday, April 2, 2010

TDS Digi Day at SNR is Tomorrow!

What a cryptic title this is! LOL! Just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow night at SNR Card Universe, The Digi Shack is hosting a "digi day". These are so much fun so I hope you all will be able to join in. The action starts at 7 P.M. (CST). There will be challenges, lots of chatter, tips, and prizes. Possibly even a free image! So if you don't have a 101 things to do on the Eve of Easter, join in the fun! (Even if you are coloring eggs, filling baskets, making desserts, etc. you can join the fun and check and see what is happening!) Boy would my old English teacher be proud of me for that "run on" sentence! LOL! So...please don't make me continue to use incorrect grammar; and check out the fun!
Hugs!
P.S. I will be unable to attend as I will be out of town without a computer...(I don't know if I will be able to handle it...my hands are already starting to perspire and shake.......
P.P.S. I just might have my hands on a computer tomorrow night so hopefully I will see you all at the fun!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Ha ha - cute card! Yes, digi day is a blast! Had a blast last month. Can't wait for this one!

Amy said...

OMGosh! I love that card. How funny. Great use of image.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...