Saturday, April 10, 2010

Doodle Pantry is Open for Business!


Just a quick note to let you all know that there is a new digital images store in town! Laurie Wilson of Clearly Delightful has opened up a new site so everyone will be able to purchase her wonderful images! Here is a card that I did with the "lilies of the valley" image which is found in her set of flowers images. Oh, I forgot to tell you the name of the site...I am proud to introduce you to Doodle Pantry ! Click on the name of the site and get magically taken to the store where you will "ooh, and ahh"! So many darling images!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

P.S. I set this to automatic post as I am enjoying myself in wonderful Las Vegas! Talk to you all when I return home! (Hopefully a little richer...lol!)

4 comments:

Crystal said...

What an adorable card....I hope you get to go by Viva Las Vegas Stamps store!!! It looks like an adventure all by itself!!! HAVE FUN!!!

CarlaKH said...

Just beautiful! Going to Las Vegas once in my life is on my to-do list before I kick the bucket.

K. Joy said...

This is so pretty! I love the simplicity - it really brings out the image. :)

Mary Duffek said...

beautiful!!! Love the layout, ribbon treatmebt & soft colors. Nice job!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...