Friday, April 23, 2010

AI Factory DT Call



AI Factory is having a DT call ! Click on their name to check out the details! The DT position is for 3 months and they have so many cute digital stamps and clip art that I know you will fall in love with them! I have a cute little box that I am entering for their challenge: Anything but a card. I used an empty cheese wedge box to make a container to hold my album that I created from drink coasters. The image is from Doodle Pantry. The sentiment is from Raindrop Echo. I made my flower for the cover by cutting out 3 different papers, crumpling them up, then added a little bit of color onto the white card stock piece. I added a prima flower and brad to the middle section. Easy Peasy! The tag was cut using an SU punch, the butterfly cut using a Spellbinder die.
So why don't you go on over to AiFactory and Doodle Pantry to see what fun you've missing out on!

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is an outstanding creation! Both the album and holder are works of art!

Fink said...

Wow are these cute! Thanks for joining us at AIF

CarlaKH said...

Oh what a great project! Love your details and colors!

Justine said...

That is an adorable image, and what a fun project.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, just Beautiful! What a fabby project ;o)

raindropecho said...

What a sweet creation! Love all the elements on it :) Thank you so much for using the sentiment!
- Ann

Mary Duffek said...

Amazing! Love your creation. Coloring is off the charts! Great job.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...