Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It Must Be Sketch Wednesday at TDS!


Check out this cool sketch! I love having these weekly sketches to try each week. They are great for when your mind is on overload and you need a quick card! And nothing could be quicker then using a digital image,some markers, and embellishments! For my card this week I've used one of the newer images that are offered over at The Digi Shack.. Isn't she the sweetest?!



For my take on the sketch, I have turned it on its' side and added Prima flowers where the triangular shapes are on the sketch. I used some old papers that I have in my "stash", Copics to color, glitter pens for the purple flowers and the one in the image's hair. A few brads, punches and the use of my Cricut for the oval shape are what helped me to finish this card. So... check on over at The Digi Shack, and try out this sketch. Don't forget to link up Mr. Linky to your creation! Good Luck everyone!

11 comments:

Marlene said...

I think it's still Tuesday! LOL!! But great card!

Marlene said...

Heehee!! I'm BACK!! NOW it's Wednesday. You get two comments for the price of one! LOL!! Adorable card!

Unknown said...

This card is too cute!!! Great take on the challenge!!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Tammy said...

This is such a beautiful card, Georgia!!! I really like the colors and your take on the sketch!

Christina said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the colors you used!!!

stuffie said...

love the colors you chose! Purty!!

Tricia said...

lovely use of the image!

Lelia Pierce said...

Very cute!

Hugs,
Lelia

cr8iveme said...

What a lovely card. I think that silhouette image has got to be one of my favorites.

{hugs}
Mary TDS DT

Cheryl said...

Very pretty! Great take on the challenge.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cool card. Wonderful colors and image. The flowers are the perfect addition.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...