Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sketch Wednesday!



Happy Wednesday everyone! Wednesday means sketch challenge day at The Digi Shack. Using the below sketch, I created my card with the darling "Snail Mail" image.A Martha Stewart punch, and some rub on words complete the items needed for this card! I used my Copic markers to color the image and a corner rounder & Spellbinder die.



So come on over to The Digi Shack and try your hand at this weeks' challenge... Hopefully you will finish it before my "snail mail" arrives! lol!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card and love how you used the punch on the ends!! Great color combo too!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Lelia Pierce said...

Too cute Georgia!

Hugs,
Lelia

Tammy said...

This is awesome, Georgia!! Great take on the sketch girl!

stuffie said...

love the colors and the punch!!!! Of course, this IS one of my fave images!!!!

Marlene said...

Beautiful job! Love all the elements!

Tricia said...

i am digging the shape you used for the image!

Laurie Unger said...

lovin the punch details! great job on the coloring, too!

Amy said...

I love how you did this. C. U. T. E.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...