Monday, April 26, 2010

Manic Monday is Here!


Today is Manic Monday at The Digi Shack so go on over and get your free image and go Manic! I used the image to tie together with the Fairy Grandmother image to create this card. Let's see what you can do! If you create something using the free image please link it back to The Digi Shack so we can leave you some lovin'! Happy Monday everyone!
P.S. Don't forget that there is a design team call going on right now at The Digi Shack.Deadline for applications is May 15th. You can read all about it on their blog or just scroll down my post until you find my info on it. Come on...give it a whirl!

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Ha!! I love what you did with this, Georgia!! Fantastic idea!

I just love this freebie. So simple, yet so versatile.

Justine said...

That is so funny. I love this image

Amy said...

THIS IMAGE CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME!! I GOTTA GET IT. LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

Love your card!! That is too funny. Great work using 2 images!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...