Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lace & Ribbon...


This week at I Did It Creations we challenge you to use lace &/or ribbon somewhere on your creation.I got to choose an image from Stitchy Stamps and I picked this little cutie called, "Flowers For Mom". A pretty simple card with only red solid card stock for my background and then that big red gingham ribbon! I colored with my Copic markers and distressed the edges of the main image. Do go over to IDIC and check out all of the yummy creations done by our DT and then try your hand at the challenge!
Remember that you may request any one of the images that are used here for the challenge. Just choose an image that the DT used and send your request to wpettifer@gmail.com
with Challenge Freebie Request in the subject line. Put the DT members' name in the request and the image that they used will be on its way to your house!
I would also like to enter the following challenges:
Card Cupids - No patterned Papers
One Stitch at A Time - Anything Goes
Stamp Something - Anything Goes

7 comments:

stitchy said...

How adorable :)..love your bright colors, thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent with me :)...I am honored

stitchy
xoxox

Josephine said...

Lovely image and beautiful colours!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous - I love all the red xx

Renee said...

What a great card. Thanx for joining us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you again.
Renee DT

Nicole said...

Too cute, love your colors. Red and white is like my fav color combo.

Jenn (Triple J Designs) said...

I love your colors and your card is FAB!!
Thank you for playing with us this week at Card Cupids!!
~Jenn~ Card Cupids DT
http:/scraphappensembellishit.blogspot.com

sparklingblackrose said...

Fab card and lovely colouring! Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx
p.s I have candy! :-)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...