Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New Releases @ Doodle Pantry


Happy February 1st everyone! It is hard to believe that it is already February...Where does the time go?! Since it is the 1st of February there is another new release at Doodle Pantry ...and it is full of wonderful images! I worked with a new set called,"Vintage Plate Setting". It is just a great set. If you are planning a party or just having a get together this set would be perfect for your invitations.
I cut out the image using one of my Nestibility dies. It was then colored with my Copic markers. I added some ribbon, rick rack and a few flowers to finish it off! My background paper is from Quick Quotes.
Check out all of the yummy releases at Doodle Pantry along with all of the wonderful examples by our design team of creations that can be done with them. I know that you will want to own most of them! Get creating and let me see what you do. I can't wait!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesdays #53 - Anything Goes
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas - Anything Goes (must use a die...my image was cut with a die)

22 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous invite - love the colours and who can refuse such a beautiful invite.
Hugs
Desire

Cre8tiveVet said...

I love this invite! The image is perfect. Thanks for sharing the link and joining us at DCD.
-Yvette
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Patti P. said...

Georgia, how elegant....love those flowers. I am so in love with the sets this month, just don't know which to use next, lol. Have a wonderful day.
hugs....

AllisonG said...

I love how the card base looks like a placemat - very creative use of the image!

Shirley-Anne said...

Very elegant .Quite a dish is this creation .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super fantastic card, Georgia! I just love what you did with this set! Beautiful design and details.

Patti J said...

Wow, Georgia! Great job on this one!!! Love your beautiful placemat! Hugs...

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I love what you've done with this set, wow, it's so elegant!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How elegant! Georgia, this is such a gorgeous card with wonderful details.

Kathy W. said...

Oh awesome card, great idea using this set as an invitation! Love the colors =)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Looks like a beautiful place setting at a wedding - really lovely with the flowers.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous invitation card, very elegant! Great work Georgia.

Pat N. said...

Isn't that cute! What a great invite. Thanks for playing along at DCD this week--Pat N.

Karen Howard said...

Very stunning, love how the ribbon pops right off the card.

Amy Johnson said...

So pretty! Those white flower embellies are gorgeous!

Dawn Frost said...

What a great idea to make the card like a placemat, you're so creative! Love your card Georgia.

Kristine said...

Oo, ver elegant and lovely!! *Ü* Sweet invite. xKris

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Georgia, this is just beautiful! Love the sentiment on the plate! Perfection!!
Hugs, Sarah

Lorianna said...

This is Fabulous!!
Love what you did with this image!!
so elegant!
hugs
Lorianna

Donna said...

Gorgeous invitation - you did a great job with it!!

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Georgia!
I really like your design with this image!!
hugs & blessings

Candy said...

Cute invite! Love the flowers.
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...