Monday, January 23, 2012

Critter Challenge


This week our challenge at Critter Sketch is: a 3 embellishment challenge. You are to use 3 different embellishments on your creation. I chose to use rhinestones, ribbon and a button. My image is from Robyn's Fetish and is called "Bella da Snowlady". I also made a round card by cutting with the "Elegant Edges" cartridge with my Cricut.
The image was colored with Copic markers and then cut out using a Nestibility die. I inked around the edges using Tim Holtz distress ink and then popped a sweet heart shaped rhinestone on the snow lady's hat. Two layers of patterned paper and then a bow with a button(to which I added purple floss) finish it off!
Check out all of the other DT creations at Critter Sketch and then "embelly up"! lol!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Whimsical Wednesdays - Anything Goes
OSSAT - Round and Round
Crafty Cats - Buttons and Bows
Fussy and Fancy - Let It Snow

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous love the design and cute image.
Hugs
Desire

Dolly Daydreams said...

what a great, fun card, love the design , great image and wonderful colours you have used.

Marie

NancyD said...

Love the shape and image - same one I chose. It is really cute and I like the colors you chose too. NancyD

Nikki Byrne said...

Awww! what a cute snowman and gorgeous card :o) Thanks you for joining us this week at OSAAT. Good luck.

NIKKI DT

carol said...

so gorgeous,thanks for joining our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck, x carol

Sheryl said...

Hi Georgia! This little snowman card is ADORABLE! Fun circle shape and great color combination too! It's so bright and cheerful!
Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our, "Let It Snow" challenge!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Chris said...

Hi Georgia, what a sweet, fun card. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Pat (mspfd) said...

Sweet colors and image, Georgi! Loving the round shape and awesome coloring. Enjoy the weekend!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...