Friday, January 27, 2012

Winter Wonderland Challenge


This week at Jellypark Friends the challenge is all about "Winter Wonderland". We want to see snow, snowflakes, etc. I chose this darling new penguin image from the new images to use. Isn't it darling with that hat? (I always was a sucker for penguins...lol!) I used puff paint to do the "snow" and to do the 2 big snowflakes (cut with my Cricut. I added a rhinestone center to the snowflakes. All coloring was done with my Copic markers.I printed the image in two different sizes and then popped up the smaller one on pop dots.I used a really cool design paper for the background and then black card stock.
Check out the challenge at Jellypark Friends and all the yummy creations that have been done by the D.T. then join in the fun!
Have a great Friday everyone!!!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely little creation and the penguins are adorable.
Hugs
Desire

Heide said...

These two buddies are so cute together! Love the snowflakes.

Mystic Jenn said...

Really cute.. I love your puff paint idea, I may have to steal it LOL..

Jennifer

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, love those penguins and your snowflakes!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so stinkin' cute; love the hats on the penguins. Perfect everything, Georgia. Super card!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...