Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Adore You!


I did my card using an "oldie but goody" from Doodle Pantryand a freebie image from there as well. My bowl is from the Beta Fish and Bowl set and the fish is from the free set called Finny Fish. I love combining images from all of the different sets that Doodle Pantry has to work with...such fun! My sentiment was a freebie from somewhere out in digiland...I just don't recall where. If I remember I will add it to this post.
I used a colored image for the fish and colored the bowl and "stickled" the bubbles.
I would like to remind everyone of the challenge going on at Doodle Pantry right now. Make a creation using a Doodle Pantry image (they have free ones if you want to try before you buy any) and you will receive a free set for entering the challenge! It is a "win win" situation for sure!
I would like to enter the following challenges with my card"
Meljen's Challenge #92 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Water Themed
Oldie But Goodie- Use Something at least 6 months old (both of the images)
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes

21 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Aww this is real cute! I love this fish, I don't think I've used him yet...thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wowie - this is really cute - love those snappy colors too.

Lorie said...

How absolutely adorable! Love it!

Patti J said...

Totally adorable! What a sweet image. Thank you for sharing!

AllisonG said...

Love how you combined the images! Your simple layout really let's the fish take center stage. Great job!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Goodness Georgia! This is just too cute! This card just makes me smile. Great job!!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh, this is so cute, love that fish, he looks so content in his little world!. Wonderful colouring and merging!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh, this is so cute, love that fish, he looks so content in his little world!. Wonderful colouring and merging!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Georgia!
Hope you're well!
xx

Sprytebyrd said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Meljen's Designs this week- However, we do require a Meljen's Designs image on our challenge entries. We hope to see you again really soon!
Hugs,
Dee

Amy Johnson said...

Such a lovely card! I don't think I've ever seen this image before. I like it.

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia so cute! Love how you merged them.

Janice said...

Sorry, but as well as using something old on your card, you had to follow our Back to Work theme to enter the Oldie But Goodie Challenge. Lovely card though! Jx

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, that fish is great! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week :)

Anonymous said...

Fabby card LOVE the fish too! great colouring.... Thanks for joining in with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time, Hope you can come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)

Don't forget the challenges are Now fortnightly and you can enter 3 times each Challenge too! :0)

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Oh My, isn't this just the loveliest new year creation? I simply adore your style and choice of colors too! Thanks so much for joining us here at Top Tip Tuesday challenge and I wish you to join us all year in 2012!
Hugs and best wishes!
Tammy Louise

Francesca said...

hi Thanks for your entry at Oldie but a goodie challenge,
unfortunately you haven't followed the challenge theme which this fortnight is BACK TO WORK, so I am unable to consider your entry for the prize or top 3

Hugs
Francesca

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet and so colourful, love the fish image .. makes me smile. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Hugs Dora

Unknown said...

Great card, cute image! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Jo x

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fantastic and fun! LOVE this design, colors, and you used the perfect background papers. Awesome card, Georgia!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fantastic and fun! LOVE this design, colors, and you used the perfect background papers. Awesome card, Georgia!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...