Friday, January 13, 2012

Jellypark Challenge!


This is my first post as a design team member for Jellypark Friends and I am excited to show you my creation! We were given our choice of two new images to work with and I chose to work with "Girl in the Warm Winter Coat". I reversed the image in Photoshop and then colored her up.
The challenge is to "Make a Pocket Card".


My card has the pocket on the outside of the card with room to write or place an additional sentiment on the inside of the card.
Check out all of the lovely creations made for you at Jellypark Friends and then join us! We would love to see your creativity!

7 comments:

Heide said...

Georgia,
I just love the papers that you used on this card. What a fun pocket card too and beautiful coloring.
Hugs, Heide

Jen Leeflang said...

Your creation is INCREDIBLY pretty - I love how you have done the pocket!
luv'n'huggz
Jen

Dorcas said...

Oh thats GORGEOUS, Georgia!!

Tracey said...

This is wonderful Georgia & I love that sentiment :)
Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

inkydoodlecrafts said...

Love the papers and the embellishment, the colour scheme you've used is fab. Welcome to the Jellypark family. Mel :o) x

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Adorable pocket card, love the sentiment :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the image, love the card!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...