Tuesday, January 3, 2012

There is a new challenge at Critter Sketch Challenge this week...Celebrations!
I am not on the team to present cards today...but wanted to share one with you all...

I made this card to celebrate the retirement of one of the teachers at the school where I work. She loves hats so I thought that the sweet hat from Kate's ABC's Cricut cartridge was perfect for her card.
To see all of the other creations by the design team please visit Critter Sketch and check them out. Make sure to join in the challenge too!
Happy "Back to School" for all of those who returned back after the holidays...

3 comments:

Kate said...

So Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Glenda Atkins said...

How thoughtful of you and the card is wonderful. Nicely done!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is so cute! Love your cricut hat. I got a cricut over 6 months ago and tried it out and now it sits gathering dust. Thanks for the inspiration! Maybe I'll give it another go.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...