Sunday, January 15, 2012

CDAC Progressive Round 10


I can't believe that we are already on the 10th challenge round for the progressive challenge! The time is flying by! (I think that does happen as you get older...lol!)
This round the challenge is " Bringing in the New Year". I was given an image from Stamp4Joy to work with. Such a cute 2012 Sentiment it is too! It reminds me of a great big sunflower or a wonderful sunrise! Either way...I love it! I have paired it up with a vintage image of the "big band" from TLC Creations.
Go and check out the challenge at CDAC. If you are new to the challenge there is a "buy in" starting up cost which is very minimal. Then you do at least 2 of the images and the next time around the images will be free to you! Give it a try!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh fun! I just saw this over there at CDAC for the challenge--love what you did with it!! Hoping to get in on this soon :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Great card for celebrating the New Year, nicely done. Love the TLC image you used and I agree, the sentiment is quite wonderful!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you added the "Big Band" into your design. Perfect for a New Year's Celebration! ;o)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...