Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Do You Doodle?


Do you Doodle...Doodle Pantry that is!? Right now there is a challenge going on at Doodle Pantry and the only stipulation is that you must use a Doodle Pantry image. That is an easy one as there are tons of cuties at the store to buy and even some freebies to try out! Just for entering the challenge you will receive the cute set above with workout birdie! Check out the challenge and give it a go!
I made my card using an image and sentiment from the Vintage Auto set. I thought this would be a perfect card to put aside for sometime in the near future as I have lots of friends who are "classics" ! lol!


Colored with Copics and galaxy gel pens. Paper from Quick Quotes.

11 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Georgia, what a great card. Love the title of your post! That's fun!
Hugs, Sarah

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love this image - one of my favorites and I love the blue color. Of course, the sentiment is fabulous and so appropriate!

Patti J said...

Hi Georgia! Your card is wonderful. I have real struggles with man-cards, but girl, you have rocked this one! Great job - thanks for sharing!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Georgia this is perfect for a male and the car image is one of my favourites! Just a wonderful card!!

Amy Johnson said...

Fabulous card! This is one of my favorite images for masculine cards.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fantastic! Georgia, I absolutely love what you did with this image. Gorgeous card!

AllisonG said...

Great job coloring that car, and the sentiment is just perfect!

Karen Howard said...

This is fabulous, love the sentiment!!!

Sue said...

Georgia, great guy card, love it.
Long time no talk, hope all is well with you.

Hugs
Sue

Dawn Frost said...

I really like the vintage auto Georgia, fabulous masculine card! Aloha from Maui.

Kathy W. said...

Awesome card..love the layout and the image is great!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...