Sunday, January 1, 2012

Love Snakes to You!


I have used this sweet digital image entitled "Love Snakes" by Doodle Pantry to introduce you to the new releases at Doodle Pantry this week! I have also used one of the sentiments that come with this set. I also have great news for you all...this set is yours for free with any order that you make right now at Doodle Pantry! How's that for starting your year off right?!
I printed the colored image and sentiment directly to my card stock. I then added dp to the top and bottom section of the card. The row of lace and pearls above and below the image are from Memory Makers. I then added pearl embellishments, cut the top edge with wavy scissors and added Copic marker along the top and bottom edges of card. I think it took longer for me to figure out the design of this card then it did to put it all together. I really need to start using the design layouts challenges that are everywhere in blog land...
Check out all of my DT members blogs (listed on my right side bar) for more inspiration and sneek peaks at all of the new images.
Happy New Year everyone!

16 comments:

Patti J said...

Georgia, this is SO pretty! I love all of the pearls, and your layout showcases Laurie's sweet snakes perfectly! Happy New Year, my friend!!!

Kristine said...

OH goodness Georgia, how A♥D♥O♥R♥A♥B♥L♥E is this??! Love all your pretty pearls all over -- very sweet card!! I ♥ being on this team ~ Happy New Year *Ü*

Shelby said...

Fantastic image and you've colored it up perfectly!

shelby

Elizabeth Hart said...

These snakes are adorable all embellished in these pretty colors and those pearls! Really cute card!

Glenda Atkins said...

Georgia what a beautiful and delightful card. You have made snakes look good - lol! Love the color version and your card displays it a fabulous way.

Lorie said...

So, so cute Georgia! I love all the pearls and Valentine colors!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous card, Georgia. Love what you did with this image. Great design! Happy New Yar!!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Georgia, this is so cute! Love your trim. It couldn't go any better. Too fun! Great job!
hugs, Sarah

Donna said...

Georgia - what a great Valentine's card!! Love the pearls! Happy New Year!!

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! I love all the pearls! Happy New Year!

Karen Howard said...

So pretty, love the pearls the bend like snakes do!

Patti P. said...

This is so pretty and makes a great Valentines card...love the image printed directly to the white and then your layers of dp....and the way your pearls "snake" across the edges. Beautiful.
Happy New Year.
hugs....

Sharon Basel said...

What a sweet card Georgia! I love your paper and the lace and pearls are gorgeous. A perfect Valentines card! Happy New Year!
Sharon :)

Dawn Frost said...

Great Valentines card, love all of the pearls! Very cute.

Kathy W. said...

How cute, love all the pearls! Great job with this release Georgia.

AllisonG said...

Great card - love how the pearls and lace glam it up!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...