Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge #5


Over at Cardz TV Mary has a challenge called "Tickled Pink". You need to use your Cricut die cutting machine for some part of your creation. I used my Birthday Bash cartridge to make the card base and my George and Basic Shapes for the flowers. I like how it turned out. My card is 3 x 3 inches so it is just the right size to stick in a gift or add to a lunch box.
I added some glitter glue to the flower petals to give it some sparkle and then I inked around the card base with some Tim Holtz distress ink . Then I faux stitched around the card base and white background piece. A Michael's $1 stamp for the sentiment and a piece of black gingham ribbon and it was finished! My sentiment is a little crooked but...oh well it makes it look handmade!
Have a great Sunday everyone!

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Gorgeous. I am in love with those flowers -- wow!

girlia said...

Love those flowers and the shape of the card. Thanks for joining us this week for the tickled pink challenge at CTS

Melissa said...

Very nicely done, thanks for joining CTVS!

Sharon said...

What a wonderful little card!!! I so love the flowers! Thank you so very much for joining our Tickled Pink challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

Kate said...

Gorgeous. Love those flowers and your shaped card. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “Tickled Pink” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

Glenda Atkins said...

Georgia your flowers are fantastic!!

Maria Matter said...

love the touch of black with the gingham ribbon & your fun doodling around the edge...really pretty!
Hope you had a great weekend, I would have enjoyed it more if the Patriots would have won the Superbowl!!
hugs!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...