Monday, February 27, 2012

Photo Inspiration Challenge #104


This week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog we have a photo inspiration for you to work with. I love this picture! It is from Design Seeds and you can check them out here. You will love all of the design "seeds" you will find here. One of my new favorite places!! I used these great colors to design my card and I love how it turned out!


My image is from Jellypark Friends. Such a sweet little bee...I knew I had to buy her!
Check out what the Design Team has created for your inspiration and then join us for the challenge. Have a great week everyone!
I would like to enter the following challenges with my card:
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
OSAAT - Use a digi/Spring
Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog - Bold & Bright
Cute Card Thursday - Winged Things
Paper Crafting Journey - Make it Cute!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute, Life is Good!!! Thank you for a great creation this week.

Laney said...

super card hun! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
hugs
laney

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great colors, love this! :)

Janet said...

This is so adorable! Love the hand stitching around the image. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time. Janet, DT

Ann Whitfield said...

This is absolutely fabulous Georgia, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...