Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lia Stampz Challenge #11


This week we have a new challenge for you at Lia Stampz...

It's a tic tac toe challenge! Use any three items in a row to complete your card. I used the buttons, brads, and scallops row for my card. The image that I used is a new image from Lia Stampz entitled "The Guardian". I "flipped" the image before I printed it so he is standing looking to the left instead of the right. I love that you have that choice with digital images. He was a lot of fun to "ink" up and the sentiment I used is so much fun too! My sentiment is from TLC Creations. I love Paulette's sentiment! I used a scallop punch and a scallop edger for my circle and paper edging.
My designer paper actually came from a package of papers that was designed with Girl Scouting in mind from K & Co. I found it at Big Lots for $1.00! I knew I couldn't pass it up. It is a package of 12 x 12 double sided papers so you will definitely be seeing more of it!
Go over to Lia Stampz and check out the other wonderful creations done by the design team. I hope to be seeing your entry into our challenge soon!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Perfect Sentiments - Use a die cut (my scallop circle) and a sentiment!
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's - Are you seeing Spots? ( use spots,dots,etc.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

a very sweet card thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment.

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaah love the humour in this one. Fabulous card Georgia!

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is clever. . .tic, tac, toe. Super fun and cute. Love your card.
Thanks for playing in the Spots & Dots challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!

SandeeNC said...

That little mouse shield is soooo cute! waving hi from the rainy hills of North Carolina :)

JACKIE M said...

Great card and I LOVE the sentiment.


Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Scrappin Abby said...

Cute card...thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment : )

Margaret said...

Really cute card. Put a smile on my face. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

Jennipher said...

Too cute!! Thanks for playing at The Perfect Sentiment.

Sarah Bennett said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...