Monday, February 20, 2012

Doodle it Up!


This week I used a wonderful flower image from Doodle Pantry to create my card. I printed my image off on construction paper. (I saw this done by a very talented artist at CDAC and knew I had to give it a go!) I colored the image using watercolor pencils. I then cut away the top part of the paper to expose part of the flower. I really love how it turned out! I then mounted it on white card stock and placed that on a piece of designer paper. Another dp behind it and then all mounted on my kraft card base. The stamped image is from a $1 clear plastic set. I colored it with white pencil.
There is still a challenge going on over at Doodle Pantry until the 24th of February. Check it out and just for entering you will receive a free digital stamp set which isn't even in the store yet! How sweet is that!

11 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia, I love your title Doodle it Up, awesome! Beautiful flower, great technique!

Desire Fourie said...

Loving the beautiful card and I can't wait to see what you are going to create with your free digi stamps.
Hugs
Desire

AllisonG said...

Very interesting technique - thanks for sharing it. Your card is beautiful and your stamped sentiment goes perfectly with the image.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Georgia, and what fun! Thanks for sharing!

Kathy W. said...

I love how this turned out too!! Great job :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

So Pretty - reminds me that spring is just around the corner!

Amy Johnson said...

What a sweet card! I love the sentiment with this image!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Georgia, wow girl! Just beautiful. A very calming card! Great job!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love the technique you used!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wowzers, Georgia! What an outstanding technique. Gorgeous creation!

Marsha said...

I love this digital. Have never done it in pink.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...