Saturday, February 18, 2012

Flower Challenge


This week at Lia Stampz we are challenging you to use flowers on your creation. We were given this sweet image called "Tea Love" which can be found at the Whimsy Stamp store.
I cut my designer card stock with my cricut to make the base.I used a piece of scrap pink card stock behind the image. I colored the image using Copic markers. I used some glitter glue on my flower. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.
Come join our challenge...you have until February 29th to join in on the fun!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges - Use Your Scraps
Digi Doodles - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card I just love your layout! Thanks for joining us at Delightul this week hugs Susan x

coldwaters2 said...

Fab card, cute image and great colours, thank you for joining our challenge this week at The Digi Doodles Shop this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful little creation and the flower just finishes it off perfectly.
Hugs
Desire

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...