Tuesday, February 14, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge---Round #12


This time around at CDAC we are "Green,Great and Gorgeous!" I was given this sweet image by Happileigh Scrappin to work with. Isn't he the cutest frog ever?!
I used the colored image and added the sweet sentiment right next to him before I printed it out. Pretty easy! My background paper is from my scrap pile so I don't know whose it is...(Sorry). I added a wide green ribbon to the card and then added my image to some shimmery yellow card stock. The buttons were added with a little bit of twine to the large one. A corner rounder was used to finish off the outside edges of the card and I was finished!
Check out the challenge at CDAC and give it a try! If you haven't entered before you can buy into the progressive challenge for just $1.00 and then you will be automatically sent the images for the next round! Check out the complete rules at CDAC.

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely creation. Perfect sentiment to go with the cute froggie.
Desire

Glenda Atkins said...

What a cutie that frog is, love how your framed her with your wonderful design!

Scrappin Mama said...

That is so cute, I loved working with the frog too!!!
LisaO

Ellis said...

Lovley card, working on making a card with that image too! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Carole S said...

Hi there, I am new to CDAC I managed the last challenge card but have been ill and am trying to get this one done ????? I love your card, the use of the green backgroud is brill, Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...