Friday, February 10, 2012

Jellypark Friends Challenge




We have some new images to show you today along with a challenge! Our challenge is "Shades of Love ". You are to use red, pink, or purple (or all three!) in your creation. Go over to Jellypark Friends to see all of the lovely creations done by the DT and then come join the fun!
I am on the team that is presenting the new release images.


My image is a group of 4 owls...


I colored them then cut them apart to place on my card. I used a variety of embellishments to make the card.I also used two of the bunting banners from another image set. I colored all of the images with my Copic markers. The green background paper was embossed using my Cuttlebug and a hearts folder.I hand wrote the sentiment on a tag that I made from packaging. My white card base was stamped all over with two small $1 stamps from Michael's and some Guava ink from Stampin' Up.
The challenge runs for two weeks so you have plenty of time to enter! Whooo do you Love???

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is adorable. Love the little flagline on which the cute owls are perching.
Hugs
Desire

Heide said...

Oh My....This is so great! Love the colors and the owls are all colored perfect.

Jennie said...

Ah wow Georgia this is beautiful!
Such cute little bunting!
Those owls are adorable :) xx

Dorcas said...

So cute!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...