Sunday, February 5, 2012

Enjoy Your Day


I made this card using one of the images and sentiments from Doodle Pantry. I made this into a birthday card with the birthday greeting on the inside panel. My mouse is from the new "Quirky Mouse" set that you can find at the Doodle Pantry store here.



I used my Cricut to cut out the card base and then the designer paper. I used the colored image. The mouse comes in both white and gray! I added the sentiment popped up on pop dots. Two wee buttons and some knotted twine finish the embellishments. Thank you for this great image Laurie!

13 comments:

Patti J said...

Fun card, Georgia! Love all of the bright and happy colors, and of course, that image makes me smile! Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

What a totally cheerful card!!

AllisonG said...

Great shaped card - so happy! I love the knotted twine, too.

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Georgia, this is just precious! Love that paper and the card is so sweet round! Great job!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card Georgia love the paper circle frame you made and of course the image rocks!

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely little mouse creation.
Hugs
Desire

Amy Johnson said...

What a cute card! I love all the colors!

Maria Matter said...

too cute, I love this little mouse! I really need to pop over to DP and see all Laurie's new images!
hugs

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wowie - that paper is so so fresh and happy - really compliments that silly cheese-eating mouse!

Kathy W. said...

Very cute! Love this li'l mouse and the round card is awesome, such a change from the square or A2!! Great job.

Pat (mspfd) said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your card!

Dawn Frost said...

The colourful background is the perfect backdrop for the mouse and cheese!

Patti P. said...

Georgia, love these colors and that dp is gorgeous! How fun to make it a shaped card.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...