Friday, April 22, 2011

Two for TLC



I got around to making a few cards today using different "stuff" I got from TLC. My first card has a sentiment from there and the little pig I down loaded from Elizabeth Dulemba. She is a very talent illustrator for childrens' books.You can find her site at: www.dulemba.com When I found this little pig, she reminded me of Wilbur from Charlotte's Web. This sentiment from Paulette was a perfect match for that fabulous pig! I made this for my niece's birthday. She turned 12...Where has the time gone? It really does speed up as you get older...Yuck! My second card was done using this precious little baby that was on TLC some time ago. It is titled,"ready for Bed Vintage~digitized by TLC". I uploaded it and knew that I would have to make something with it! I couldn't resist! I don't have anyone to give it to now, but I am sure I will need it in the future... I used my Scor-Pal to do the lines around the edge of the white cardstock. I would like to enter the following challenges with one or both of my cards:
Crafty Catz- children's card. (both)
Card Makin' Mamas- Spring color cards (my 2nd one looks very pastel and "springlike" to me
Bloggers Challenge- Ribbons & lace (my first card was done with a MS punch that looks like lace)
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes
Inspire Me Friday - Anything Goes

15 comments:

JP Card Crazy said...

What a cute card simple and adorable! Love the image and verse!

Aunty Sue said...

Great cards and thanks for joining Crafty Catz this week

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Very cute.

Lisa Somerville said...

Both are darling! Love that lace edged punch! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Lisa Bohler said...

Darling cards! Love that lace punch! Happy Easter and thank for playing in the Blogger's Challenge!

Unknown said...

Both cards are so cute, but I love that pig!! Great use of a punch for ribbon. Glad you could play along on Bloggers Challenge.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful cards- I love the pig card especially! Glad to see you play @ Bloggers Challenge. Paulette at TLC loves to see cards people make with her sentiments and images- be sure to e-mail them to her- on occasion, she puts them on her blog too! Have a Blessed Easter!!!

Anonymous said...

Georgia--These are ever so cute! Love them both. I too work with sp people--mine are adults. They love the projects I bring in for them to work on. Glad to see you joined us for the BC this week. Have a "hoppy" Easter! Hugs, Nola

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Georgia
Both cards are gorgeous,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
Hugs Dianne xx

Teri said...

Lovely creations hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Curly said...

OMGosh these is just perfect for our card for our theme Children's card, super adorable images, and fabulous colouring too,


Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz A Childrens Card Challenge,

Good Luck,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

Basement Stamper said...

great cards, love that lace border punch! Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge.

BarbaraW said...

Fun card. Love that lace punched ribbon.

Maria Matter said...

Totally adorable!!!
Thank you so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays this past week!
hugs!

Ida said...

Catch up commenting from last week.
Very cute cards. Love that pig image and the lacy punch. Thanks for playing on the Blogger Challenge.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...