Monday, April 4, 2011

Happileigh Shape Challenge

****
This image was originally up for about 1 hour last Monday but I had to reschedule it to post today due to technical difficulties at the Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge blog. So...Direct from LAS VEGAS I bring to you...




This week at Happileigh Scrappin' challenge blog I got to choose the challenge! I was thrilled and chose to challenge you to make a shaped card...any shape EXcept for a square or a rectangle! I used this Turtle from the Another Birthday set which can be found under her Critters section of the store.
Go and check out what all of my other Happi Sisters have created for your inspiration at Happileigh Scrappin' and then try your hand at the challenge. Think "out of the box" and have fun!
I am also entering this into the following challenges:
Digis with Attitude - Anything Goes #20
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Ellephantastic - Anything but a square or Rectangle
Make it Colorful - Color with Bright Colors
Mark's Finest Papers - Spotlight an Animal ( I am hoping that my card counts as it is all turtle...!)

21 comments:

Stef H said...

i just have to chuckle when i see this! it's just toooo cute!

hugs :)

Star said...

This CARD makes me smile...it's so adorable! =)

Brandi said...

What a cutie of a card! It made me grin too! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fairy Knoll this week. Smiles ~ Brandi

Jeanette said...

Georgia, This is so darn cute. You sure put a smile on my face.

Sande said...

What a fun creation! The turtle looks so cute!

Thanks for joining us at SC!

Hugs, Sande

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

TEHEE!!!!!!!How funny and certainly brings on a smile.Great shaped card and this makes a first for me.I have never seena turtle card lol! ADORABLE :)

Thank you for coloring with us at Make It Colourful,RubyM:)

Tamara Morton said...

Cute and fun card gorgeous colouring thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic
Hugs
Tamara

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Super fantastic challenge this week Georgia.I had a lot of fun with it.

Veronica Z said...

This is such a cute shaped card, I love it!Thank you for playing along with the Simply Create challenge this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

AWESOME CUTE CARD!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Debra said...

Hi Georgia

I love this card, your turtle is soo cute!

Thank you for joining us at the Digi's With Attitude! Anything Goes Challenge. We hope to see you at the next challenge and good luck!

Debra
Digi's With Attitude! Design Team

Jill said...

Really fun card and great colours as well! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

sammi said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! He is just adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Digi's With Attitude!

Claire said...

What a cute card! It brought a smile to my face :-)
Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude! and good luck
Claire xx

Michelle said...

very cute card and perfect for our challenge this month. Thanks for taking part in the Ellephantastic challenge.
hugs
Michelle
Elle DT
xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

I've never seen a turtle-shaped card before! He is so darn cute. Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends. :)

Jackie said...

What a fun shaped card, great job! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope to see you play along with us again soon!

Tip Top said...

Thanks for playing along at Simply Create this time - hope you can join us again!

Susan Raihala said...

Of course the turtle counts! He's absolutely adorable...what a fab shaped card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends.

Made by Mandy said...

Love that you enlarged this image to make a shaped card. Don't you just love the smirk on it's face :)

Love Mandy xxx

Helen Laurence said...

wow what a fabulous shaped card. Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this month. Hugs Helen x x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...