Sunday, April 24, 2011

1-2-3 Challenge


Happy Easter everyone! Hope you're all having a nice Holiday weekend! This week at I Did It Creations we have a new challenge for you! We have a recipe: 1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellishments. What fun! Our lovely sponsor this week is Sylvies stamps. I chose to work with Oriental Lady 1 for my creation. I used my Cricut and the Pagoda cartridge to cut out my embellishments which I layered and colored. I also used 2 different digital papers from Toucan Scraps. This image was colored using my Copics. I used a glitter pen for highlights on the dragonflies, etc. Why not go over to IDIC and check out the wonderful creations the DT have created for you and then give the challenge a go!
I am also entering into the following challenges:
Digi's with Attitude - Asian theme
Card Mad Fairys - 1 image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments
Outlawz Copic/Promarker challenge - use Copics

7 comments:

Roxann said...

Simply gorgeous, Georgia! Love everything about it.

Sylvie said...

Hi Georgia,
What a fantastic card! I love the colours and the papers you have chosen. Thank you for choosing one of my Oriental ladies..
Happy Easter!
Sylvie xx
(Sylvie's Stamps)

Sheila said...

What a pretty card! That oriental lady is stunning! TY for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Daya, Sheila:)X

sammi said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the elements! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our Asian challenge at Digi's With Attitude!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Georgia! Those colours are so rich and vibrant you have put it all together so well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nicole said...

Hey, great job with this card. I luv the papers you have used on this project.thanks 4 stopping by.

Claire said...

Stunning card Georgia, beautiful image and i love the papers you've used! Thanks for joining us at Digi's with Attitude! this week and good luck
Claire xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...