Friday, April 8, 2011

DT call at Critter Sketch Challenge!


My term is almost up for Critter Sketch Challenge blog. It is so hard to believe. I have had a blast on the design team! I am applying for a second term by using this cute digital image from Robyn's Fetish for my "application". The sentiment on the image is from TLC and I used my
word" program to place it on top of the watering can. My image was colored using my beloved Copic markers. I love those markers! The card stock is from a pack I bought at Big Lots. The designer paper is from Sandyland. I used a corner punch for the image and then a chalk pad to distress around the edges.
Here is the info on the DT call from the Critter Sketch blog:

That's right, The Critter Sketch Challenge Blog is looking to add 5-6 girls to our team. The application process is very simple!

1. Create a post on your blog announcing that we are having a DT call and backlink to our blog.
2. Place the badge on your blog
3. Create a project and post it on your blog and then link it to the InLinkz at the bottom of this post. There is a specific image we would like for you to use so please be sure to email myself or Melanie to get that image!
4. That's it. You only have until April 15th to get this created and linked up so work quickly and show us your talent!

The term will last from May 2nd to September 26th
We will TRY to have the DT picked and you notified by April 18th that way you have enough time to get familiar with the team and get your first project started!
Questions/Comments please shoot myself april_lower@yahoo.com or Melanie newbymom@embarqmail.com an email and we will get back to you ASAP!

4 comments:

sgc said...

Georgia--love the way you placed the sentiment on top of the image! Very cute.

xxxtglxxx said...

This is so cute and I LOVE the stripey DP!

hugs

xxalisonxx

April said...

that is stinkin cute...I love how you added the sentiment on the basket!!!

marsha said...

Georgia, this is just too cute! Love your design and good luck!
Hugs,
Marsha

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...