Monday, April 11, 2011

Happileigh Sketch Challenge




This week Stef got to choose our challenge at Happileigh Scrappin' and she went with this very neat sketch! Thanks Stef! My card is done using images from 3 different digital stamp sets. What fun to mix and match! I used a pre-colored image for both the girl and the row of butterflies. The other butterflies I chose to color myself. I embossed my background paper using my Cuttlebug. Two pieces of chipboard are used to anchor my butterflies on the right side. I lightly chalked their edges using a chalk ink from Studio g. All of this was then placed on a plain white card that I cut from card stock.
Go on over to Happileigh Scrappin' and see what my Happi Sisters have created for you.
I have entered this also into the following:
Little Claire's Designs - Anything Spring
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - embossing
If The Shoe Fits... - Spring Is In The Air

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow love the embossed background this such a pretty design!!

hugs June

Made by Mandy said...

Love the fresh spring colours and how you used the butterflies to embellish it further.

Love Mandy xxx

Janette said...

This is a gorgeous card , thanks so much for joining us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Star said...

Your card is so adorable! I just love how's she's sitting on the butterfly post...and your coloring is fabulous!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz on this week's challenge,
hugs Dianne xx

Georgina said...

A pretty card. Cute images. Lovely colours.

Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

lesleyworth said...

so cute! fantastic coloring! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...