Monday, April 25, 2011

Critter Sketch Monday!


This week at Critter Sketch for our Challenge #62, we have Dustin Pike as our sponsor!
I have been a follower of his creativity for a few years. He is one creative fellow! I feel honored to be able to showcase one of his images here today!
We have a sketch for you to follow created by our very own talented Crystal.
My card is done using papers from Quick Quotes and the plaid paper is a piece of digital paper from Doodle Pantry. Copic markers were used to color the image. My sentiment is from TLC. I used my nestibilities to cut out the shapes for my image and sentiment. I used an SU punch to punch out the small circles on the right hand side of the card.I even got out the sewing machine and sewed around the image!
Let's see what you can create! Check out all of the other wonderful creations that we have to inspire you at Critter Sketch and then join in!
I am also entering this into the following:
Card Cupids - Use Punches
The Cheerful Stamp Pad - There's a Man in My Life
Doodle Dragon - Use colors in His Blog Header
Sentimental Sundays - Use lots of punches & a sentiment

13 comments:

Dorcas said...

THis is super cute! I love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Sentimental Sundays!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) If you haven’t done so already, you might want to sign up for my “no strings attached” blog candy, (top of sidebar) closes May 13th.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Super cute layout. Just love this image of Dustins. Great job and I love the plaid DP in the centre, so bright, right up my alley.

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at Pike's Playground :)

Jane said...

Don't you just love those frogs! Thanks for joining us in the playground ~ Jane

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Card Cupids with your lovely work!

Greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)

Jennifer Dove said...

and isn't he just the cutest!! Thank you for joinging in at Pike's Playground

Gramma said...

Super cute card... I love Dustin's frogs. TFS!
Hugz,
Gramma

Jacqueline said...

fun colours:) Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids.
Hugs. Jacqueline

Denni said...

Cute card! I love the stitching - I'm a big fan of that on cards!

Rikki Holley said...

Thanks for joining the challenge.
This card made me smile :0)

Vicki Romaine said...

Your card is so cute. I love the image. Thanks for joining "There is a Man in My Life" at the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Michele said...

this is very cute and full of beautiful color. thank you for joining the "there's a man in my life" challenge at the cheerful stamp pad.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Georgia, I love what you did with this cute frog! Perfect sentiment and stitching too. Thanks for joining us this week!
Hugs,
charlotte
DDS DT

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...