Monday, April 25, 2011

Happileigh Christmas Challenge!


This week at Happileigh Scrappin' we have a Christmas challenge for you. Do you realize that Christmas is eight months to the day from today?! What a better time to get a head start on those Christmas cards?!
I used this adorable snowman image from Leigh and colored with Copics. My paper is a scrap piece of paper from last year's cards. Solid red card stock and a red ribbon (which I recycled from a gift...!) complete the card. The sentiment is from TLC. Go over to Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge Blog and check out all of the creations done by the DT and then join in the fun!
I am also entering this into the following:
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Digi day (use a digital image)

5 comments:

Star said...

This card is so adorable! I love the colors. Also...AWESOME bow-tying skills! =)

Debbie said...

This is so cute, glad someone is getting a head start on there Christmas cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hope to see you again next week.

Hugs
Debbie

Barbara said...

Georgia, this is really cute! I love the coordination of the colors! Hugs!

Chris Hanselman said...

I love the way you did the snowmen. I love the way you presented the card.

Stef H said...

i just love this. i literally grin from ear-to-ear when i see it. do you want my address - lol.

hugs :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...