Monday, April 11, 2011

Challenge#60 at Critter Sketch!



This week at Critter Sketch Challenge blog we have a sketch challenge for you! This sketch was drawn by our own very talented Colleen! Thank you Colleen...I had fun with this sketch. My background paper is a yummy shimmery paper from Coordinations. My green card stock is from AC Moore. I used my Cricut and Accents Essentials cartridge to cut out the center frame for my image. I also cut a matching embellishment for the bottom left corner. My image is by The Stamping Boutique and colored with Copics. The rick rack is felt from Offray and the rhinestone butterflies are from Studio 18.
I hope you "hop" on over to Critter Sketch Challenge blog and check out all of the great projects done by the DT and try your hand at our sketch!
I have also entered this into the following:
Creative Cowgirls - Spring time or Rainy days
Creative Inspirations - Easter
Card Creations & More - Anything Spring
Little Claire's Designs -Celebrations for Spring

5 comments:

Poppet said...

A great Spring card Georgia, the colours look fab together and your image is very cute and colourful.

Thank you for sharing you wonderful card with us at the Creative Cowgirls Challenge. :-) xx

Bea said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this time

Bea

Helen said...

Love your card and the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire Designs.

Helen x

Heike said...

This is a lovely card.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our fortnightly challenge.

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...