Thursday, April 28, 2011

Flashback!

Over at Flashback Friday they have a challenge that I thought I might try. Their challenge this week (ending tomorrow...) is to show your first card from your blog that incorporated stitching...real or faux!


So here is mine! I was a demonstrator for Stampin' Up at the time so of course used their stamps.This was entered onto my blog November 13th, 2007! I do love the colors that I used and I used a white gel pen for the faux stitching after I pierced the paper. Thanks for looking! Leave me some lovin'

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

this is absolutely lovely! The colors are wonderful and yes, the white gel pen is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Flashback Friday!!

Jennie said...

Ahhhh Georgia its boooootiful! Love the colour scheme too, mind you blues are my favourite :)

Love the nostalgia :D xx

Emily Keaton said...

This is so pretty!! Great colors, especially for spring. Thanks for playing along with Flashback Friday 10.0. I just loved seeing your first stitched paper creation!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...