Thursday, April 14, 2011

Challenge Cards

My first card is for a color challenge at CDAC using an image from Doodle Pantry which was a freebie with the challenge. I did a tri-fold card(I think that's what it's called...). The card opens in the middle. I used dp from my scraps to cover the card stock. The image is colored with Copics and I added Stickles to the brim. Flowers were added with some leaves for the 3D effect.Then the image was mounted on yellow cardstock that I edge punched with a EK Success punch. I like how it turned out! It has a "summer" feel about it! lol!




My next card is my entry for the progressive challenge over at Delightful Inspiration using a sweet digital image by Faith of Designed 2 Delight. She has delighted me again! Such a sweet image! Thank you Faith! I also want to thank her for this progressive challenge which gives me the chance to get these wonderful images free just for participating week to week!


My card was colored with Copics and Prismacolor markers.I added stickles to the centers of the flowers. I used ribbon to place on the card, purple cardstock behind the image and a corner punch for the image. I used the same yellow cardstock as above for the base of this card.
Have a great Friday and leave me some lovin' !
I am entering one or both of these cards into the following challenges:
Delightful Inspiration - progressive challenge
AiFactory - Party Animal- my 2nd card with the mice!
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes (and a sentiment) My 1st card
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Glitter and Shine (both cards have glitter glue )
Pals Paper Arts - Use flowers ( added to 1st card)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable cards Georgia! Thank you for joining us @ Designed2Delight!

ChickieChirps said...

Both gorgeous cards! Don't you just love glitter glue?! Thanks so much for joining us in the Little Miss Muffet Glitter and Shine challenge!

Arabella

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love your coloring. Thanks for joining us on Designed2Delight!

Audrey said...

What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great cards! Love what you did with the "Garden Party" image! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2Delight!

Kendra

deesdesigns said...

Both of are your cards are just lovely. Love the flowers you added to the hat - too cute! Thank you for helping us celebrate our one year birthday at Aud Sentiments!

coldwaters2 said...

Two gorgeous cards Georgia both beautiful designed and a fabulous choice of colours and images thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs
Lorraine x

Melanie C said...

Sweet card...I love the little flowers on the hat. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Julie said...

Thanks for joining us in our birthday celebration at Aud Sentiments. good luck with your dt application
Hugs,
julie

Tammy Miller said...

A pretty card. Lovely colors and cute image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge blog for our Anything Goes Challenge! I hope you will join us again and good luck!

Catherine Pooler said...

Love your gatefold card! Thanks for joining us at Audsentiments!

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

That's such a fun hat and I love those flowers you added on it! Thanks for playing along in the Little Miss Muffet challenges this round! :D

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...