Monday, June 29, 2009

We go Together


Do you remember that line from the song in the musical "Grease"? We go together, ram a ram a ding dong... It's been stuck in my head ever since I started working on the new releases for Modern Sugar Blvd. You'll have to wait until the 9th of July to find out why... But anyway: I started watching the grandbabies today and they are a handful! if I take them both separately it's "easy-peasy" but together is another story! I think they are like oil and water, like fire & rain, like flush & flow...I think you get the picture!

1 comment:

Javablustamper said...

Haha!! I can TOTALLY relate!! That is how my twins are! Kade, my son? WAY laid back! Kali, my daughter? MAN can she scream!! And...that song? That is one of my FAVE movies!! I just watched both the other night on TV Land!! Haha!! Wish you well!!


Take Care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...