Friday, June 19, 2009

Another entry for Hanna Stamps!


Well I sat all morning at the hospital while my husband had some exploratory surgery on his knee...no good news, he needs a knee replacement! But... while I was there I got to color lots of my images that I had stamped or downloaded digitally. So... I got this one finished... another Riley fav of mine, so I thought I would enter it into their July DT contest that is going on. You still have 1 more day as the deadline is June 20th. So hurry over to their site on Splitcoaststampers and give it a try!

1 comment:

Javablustamper said...

Hey there! I think it looks FAB!! I am SO sorry to hear about your hubby!! Hope he fairs well with the surgery!! That has to be scarey, heck, even if you are a dude!! Haha!! I wish you the best as well!! You are SO AWESOME, I know you will be picked over at Hanna Stamps!! Have a FANTASTIC weekend!!

Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...