Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Two to become three!


Isn't this picture striking!? It was taken last October at my nephew Matt's wedding in Las Vegas. What a wonderful wedding he and Amy had!I have been thinking about them a lot lately as my sister Lynda (Matt's Mom) passed away a short 3 months later... I miss her every day and don't know if it will ever get any easier but... now for the good news! Amy and Matt are expecting their first born child ( a daughter, no doubt in my mind...even tho they don't want to know) a day short of the day my sister passed away last January. Their bundle of joy is expected to arrive around January 18, 2010!
A big congratulations to them and we can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...