Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Victoria Case Fairy


I made this card with a free digital image from Victoria Case of a cute fairy named Tara... Isn't she sweet? I can just see her dancing around in the tall meadow grasses playing with her bee... Wouldn't that be wonderful to see! My card stock is from the $ spot at Target and I used gray card stock from AC Moore. Copics were used to color and a glitter pen used for the wings. The ribbon is from a huge grab bag that I purchased at AC Moore last year...
I wonder if Tara is waiting for her friends in that meadow...

1 comment:

Javablustamper said...

AWESOME creation!! I LOVE that image!!! Seeing your card, reminded me that I need to print it out!!! Haha!!



Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...